Tuesday 29 June 2010

whispers of love

When I saw you for the first time,
I felt as if the time has stopped for a while
Just two of us there, trying to connect to each other
There was a strange fear and a sweet anticipation in my mind

“Was he the one for me?”
And yes dear as it turned out, you were the one..

When you said “I love you”, my heart fluttered with joy
Silently welcoming your presence in my life
With you by my side now, my sweetheart
I find myself wrapped in a warm afterglow of your love
Reaching a new high, reaching a new depth

I wake up every morning with a smile on my face
I stop working in the middle of day just to think of you
And at nights, I go to sleep with a contented heart


I seem to miss you more and more every day
But I keep falling in love with you more than ever before every moment

What else can I say my sweet love
Right now we are thousand miles away
Just waiting to be with you, in your arms
Sharing our lives together, sharing the love in our hearts…..

No comments:

Post a Comment